All estimates/quotes are based on our understanding of your requirements and as per given
time-frame. Any changes to the functionality including micro-improvements, may incur additional
costs accordingly. Please ensure and clarify our understanding in a face to face meeting.
- By accepting a quote, you agree to and accept the terms and conditions of codeyourbusiness.com
Acceptance can be verbal, by email, payment of Initiation, signing a quote.
- Clients to ensure that we have included all requirements in the quotes/proposals/estimates and
that we fully understand their requirements. Clients must provide us with clear guidelines along
with the flow or specific details they may require. When such details are not provided, we will
proceed with our understanding of the requirements and quote accordingly. At a later stage, if a
discrepancy arises, it may lead to additional costs to accommodate the changes. Thus, it is
essential that you clarify every aspect of your website development and ensure that you have been
quoted on the right requirements.
- Any complexity related to specific tasks, must be advised in advance and included in the proposal
for costing purposes. We operate in good faith and rely on our clients to disclose the full picture
at the time of quotation. Any discrepancy arising due to unclear requirements will not be borne by
- There are limited man-hours allocated to each task including Project Management and Digital
Strategist/Business Analyst. Minor changes may be included within the allocated hours. This will be
analysed on a case-by-case basis.
- codeyourbusiness.com will make every effort to complete the project/changes in the given
timeframe. Reasonable delays are accepted if functionalities are redefined or modified.
- Any delays at client’s end, may delay the project and proposed timeframes and may incur additional
- Any bugs (programming errors) reported during or just after the development does not attract
- Any re-work on an already completed task will attract additional charges. Any changes in the
design after the design approval will incur additional charges.
- Any modifications requested during the development or after the Go-Live approval will incur
additional charges. All additional work, over and above the estimates is charged separately. Under
no circumstances will codeyourbusiness.com be liable for any delays caused by change in the project
- Website/application content and all related materials need to be provided to us within the first
two weeks of starting the project. Any delays thereafter may delay the project and may incur
additional charges if it goes beyond reasonable timeframe.
- Our websites/applications are generally tested on PCs and include near recent versions of
following browsers: IE, Firefox, Chrome & Safari. If you require testing to be done on any other
browser, please let us know in advance.
- Responsive/multi-device compatible web pages are tested on iPhone and iPads. If you require
testing to be done on any other device, please discuss it in advance.
- If your website/application is not hosted on a synapse server, any additional man-hours that may
be required due to any server or network related issues are not covered in our quotes and may be
- Please note that at any stage during the project, stalling of the project for over two calendar
months will incur $99/week administration costs. Furthermore, it may increase the previously
approved estimates. If you require the project to be put on hold, please advise us in writing in
advance. To put the project on hold without incurring additional charges, we will need the account
to be up to date based on the work done. Further details can be discussed if such a situation
- codeyourbusiness.com software codes (not including open source software) are copyrights of
codeyourbusiness.com. The codes can be handed over at an additional cost for use once all previous
invoices are settled, on the condition that the codes are used only for use or modification for
re-use for further development for the specified client or subsequent owners of that legal entity.
Under no circumstance, the codes will be allowed to be used for re-selling or duplication purposes.
- The website or software application will be designed to be deployed on the web, via using a
commercial grade web-server or a similar setup. Based on your website traffic, the website may not
perform if deployed on a generic office network environment.
- Depending upon the functionalities required, there may be 3rd party components such as Third Party
Payment Gateways or SSL certificates involved in building a website/application. Although
codeyourbusiness.com Worldwide does its best in recognising the suitability of any such component,
any unforeseen limitations of 3rd party components are beyond our control. Any third-party component
purchase costs (such as SSL, Payment gateway, Google Adwords, Plug-in licenses etc) are not included
in our quotes.
- codeyourbusiness.com takes no responsibility of any open source products such as WordPress, Open
Source carts, Joomla etc. It is clients responsibility to update all components and third party
softwares. We suggest you to take regular back-ups to avoid any disruptions.
- codeyourbusiness.com offer packages in co-ordination with third party providers. Changes to the
third party provider’s rules and policies may ultimately effect the services we provide or the terms
and conditions herein.
- The client must recognize that at times there may be unforeseen circumstances that will delay the
development process, particularly with reference to the integration of third party software. We will
try our best to complete the project as agreed in the proposal. As long as it is within a reasonable
period, the client agrees not to penalize us for any genuine delay, when every effort to keep the
project on the proposed schedule is taken.
- Domain registration/renewal etc charges are not included as a part of any project/proposal unless
mentioned otherwise. If required, a quote for which will be submitted separately and approved by the
- Hosting charges are not included in the quotations unless mentioned otherwise.
codeyourbusiness.com can organise an appropriate hosting solution if required, a quote for which
will be submitted separately and approved by the client. Where clients decide to organise their own
hosting, we should be consulted before finalising the type of hosting and database, as it should
meet the requirements of the technology used for the development. Please note that we’ll require
full access with hosting support for testing and deploying the application. codeyourbusiness.com
will not be liable for any delays or errors caused by direct or indirect actions of the hosting
- codeyourbusiness.com generally builds and tests the websites/applications on our own servers or
hosted domains. codeyourbusiness.com cannot give access to their test servers and test websites to
the clients or any third party. The website/application can be transferred-off to a nominated 3rd
party server upon full payment of all invoices and dues.
- Nothwithstanding any other provision in the agreement, in consideration of the Customer entering
into this agreement with codeyourbusiness.com, upon full payment of any outstanding invoices,
codeyourbusiness.com will grant an unconditional license to the Customer to reproduce, publish,
communicate, use, exploit, vary, or otherwise deal with 1) the graphics, 2) texts and 3) images used
in the published website and associated of form and functionality. This will not include the
intellectual property relating to the production of the website including the digital strategies,
programming codes, database structures, scripts, forms or functionalities.
- All communications/correspondences are generally done via emails. It is client’s responsibility to
keep us updated with their relevant email addresses.